Acronis Backup 11.7 for PC
English (US. and EU), German, Russian, Japanese, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese (PRC and Taiwan) and Polish
Windows [ 32 / 64bit. ]
LICENSE TYPE: Full Version, for personal use *more in F.A.Q.
License Key for 2 PCs
Official Download link build 44421
We use HTTPS protocol for secure data transmition via internet.
Acronis Backup 11.7 for PC
Best Backup for Laptops and Desktops
Laptops and desktops are the most critical employee devices in the work environment - and the most vulnerable! Defend your entire workforce with Acronis Backup, your one-stop solution for complete PC backup and disaster recovery.
• Patented disk imaging captures your entire system in one easy step
• Automated backups keep track of daily changes without interrupting workflows
• Back up your PCs to several safe locations (including our secure, off-site cloud storage)
• Restore individual files/folders, application data, or an entire computer in minutes
• Smart reboot features allow your employees recover their own systems on the fly
Granular recovery allows you to browse and restore files, folders, volumes, or a complete server—all from the same image backup.
Acronis Startup Recovery Manager enables a user to recover their own PC by pressing F11 to boot from the Acronis Secure Zone backup copy.
Acronis Secure Zone
A special protected partition on your hard disk is used to store backups, allowing instant restore of a corrupt system from the same machine.
Dissimilar Hardware Support
Acronis Backup supports full system recovery to the same machine, or to an entirely new PC (with additional allowances to install new device drivers supporting the new hardware configuration).
Flexible backup scheduler allows you to automatically run backups based on time of day/week, or when triggered by specific events (such as users logging in or out).
Scheduled and Event-Based Backups
Acronis Backup Advanced’s flexible backup scheduler allows backups to run based on time of day/week, or to be triggered by specific events (such as users logging in or out).
Direct Performance Management
Maintain optimal PC performance during backups. Acronis Backup Advanced lets you to control your environment with bandwidth and disk-write speed throttling, ensuring uninterrupted system performance during backup routines.
Acronis Backup Advanced for PC supports backup to a variety of storage media and backup locations, including Acronis Cloud Storage. Acronis Cloud Storage is perfect for the road warrior seeking to access their backup data regardless of their location.
In the event of hardware failure, Acronis’s Universal Restore technology allows bare-metal recovery of your entire system to the same location, to new hardware of a different make/model, or to a virtual server in minutes - without the usual complications.
Operating System Support (Windows)
(!) Remote connection to the agent is not possible.
• Windows XP Professional SP2+ (x86, x64)
• Windows Vista – all editions except for Vista Home Basic and Vista Home Premium (x86, x64)
• Windows 7 – all editions except for the Starter and Home editions (x86, x64)
• Windows 8/8.1 – all editions except for the Windows RT editions (x86, x64)
• Windows 10 – Home, Pro, Education, and Enterprise editions
Supported file systems
Acronis Backup can back up and recover the following file systems with the following limitations:
• ReFS - volume recovery without the volume resize capability. Supported in Windows Server 2012/2012 R2 only.
• ReiserFS3 - particular files cannot be recovered from disk backups located on Acronis Backup Storage Node
• ReiserFS4 - volume recovery without the volume resize capability; particular files cannot be recovered from disk backups located on Acronis Backup Storage Node
• XFS - volume recovery without the volume resize capability; particular files cannot be recovered from disk backups located on Acronis Backup Storage Node
• JFS - particular files cannot be recovered from disk backups located on Acronis Backup Storage Node
• Linux SWAP
Acronis Backup can back up and recover corrupted or non-supported file systems using the sector-by-sector approach.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I update the software ?
A. NO, provided official download links from Acronis servers are for version 11.7 build 44421. Update to the latest 11.7 builds 50230/50420 is not supportd due to changes in the license agreement (see below).
Q. Can I upgrade the software ?
A. NO, liᴄenᴄe keys in our offer were a part of a bulk purchase agreement and the changes to the agreement were made after the licenses were purchased which resulted in cessation of support for the newer builds and future upgrades.
Q. Is the official tech. support from Acronis included ?
A. NO, license keys are used as is, for installation on your machines only, and the support of any kind from Acronis is not included.
Limited support from us, regarding the installation and some basic functions is included. You are free to contact us should you encounter any issues and we will do our best to assist.
Q. Can I register the license key on my Acronis account ?
A. NO, these liᴄenᴄe keys were a part of the aforementioned bulk purchase agreement and the license key cannot be registered on your Acronis account.