Acronis Backup (Advanced) 11.7 Universal License
English (US. and EU), German, Russian, Japanese, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese (PRC and Taiwan) and Polish
Windows [ 32 / 64bit. ]
LICENSE TYPE: Full Version, for personal use *more in F.A.Q.
License Key for 2 Devices
Official Download link build 44421
We use HTTPS protocol for secure data transmition via internet.
Acronis Backup Advanced 11.7 Universal License
Quick, Easy and Affordable Solution for Changing Data Protection Needs
Acronis Backup (Advanced) 11.7 is a solution for data and application databases backup, disaster recovery and migration in all environments. It is a unified solution that supports backup and recovery at both file and system levels for physical, virtual and cloud environments. It also supports various backup media, including disk, tape and cloud targets for off-site replication.
Designed specifically for larger enterprise environments, Acronis Backup Advanced provides world-class protection and fast, flexible disaster recovery for all systems in your environment, regardless of its complexity.
• Tailored products support any system type: virtual machines, physical servers, applications, workstations, and more
• Award-winning backup technology captures an entire system in one quick step
• Ultra-fast recovery ensures that you are back up and running in minutes, not hours
• Flexible data recovery can restore anything—from a single email to an entire server
• Multi-destination support can store backup data anywhere (including the Acronis cloud)
• Smart backup features reduce network consumption and storage costs
Create your ideal backup solution. Backed by Acronis AnyData Technology, all Acronis Backup Advanced products can work as a stand-alone solution for a specific system type, or together in any combination—for any data, in any environment, across any location. Mix and match products to create a custom solution that protects all physical, virtual, or offsite systems in your company. Regardless of your setup, we will provide exactly what you need—including room to grow!
Management made easy. Acronis Backup Advanced lets you manage and monitor all backup activity for all systems via a single, centralized management console. Designed to work with any Acronis Backup Advanced product in your collection, this web-based dashboard provides quick and easy access to all your system backup processes.
Disk Image Technology
Disk-level snapshots save complete images of a disk or volume in one simple step (including the operating system, applications, and data). This technology works for both physical and virtual machines.
Acronis Backup Advanced unified dashboard lets you manage all backup operations for both physical and virtual machines from a single, central location. Assign backup plans to one or more machines, review status updates, and receive alerts—all from one console!
Business Applications Protection
The Acronis patented disk image technology enables consistent backup of running applications. This allows you to backup Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint, and Active Directory data as you work. Granular application data may be restored without taking systems offline, protecting your business from expensive downtime.
Compression and Deduplication.
Deduplication can be run on either the source or target side to minimize data movement and maximize utilization of storage and network infrastructure. This helps reduce storage costs and minimizes network load.
Multiple Backup Destinations
Store your backups in up to 5 different locations to ensure more flexible, reliable recovery. Combine local disks, attached storage, tape, network storage, and/or cloud locations to minimize your storage costs and provide multiple recovery options in the case of disaster.
Acronis Backup Advanced Universal License
Protect all your business-critical systems - physical, virtual, and cloud - with one efficient backup solution managed by a single, easy-to-use console.
Whether you are switching to a new operating system or migrating a physical server to a virtual machine, Acronis Backup Advanced Universal License gives you the freedom to use your Acronis Backup Advanced on any system.
Operating System Support (Windows)
• Windows XP Professional SP2+ (x86, x64)
• Windows Server 2003 SP1/2003 R2 and later – Standard and Enterprise editions (x86, x64)
• Windows Small Business Server 2003/2003 R2
• Windows Vista – all editions except for Vista Home Basic and Vista Home Premium (x86, x64)
• Windows Server 2008 – Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter, and Web editions (x86, x64)
• Windows Server 2008 R2 – Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter, Foundation, and Web editions
• Windows Small Business Server 2008
• Windows 7 – all editions except for the Starter and Home editions (x86, x64)
• Windows MultiPoint Server 2010/2011/2012
• Windows Small Business Server 2011 – all editions
• Windows 8/8.1 – all editions except for the Windows RT editions (x86, x64)
• Windows Server 2012/2012 R2 – all editions
• Windows Storage Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016
• Windows 10 – Home, Pro, Education, and Enterprise editions
• Windows Server 2016 – most installation options, except for Nano Server
Acronis Backup Agent for Linux
Linux with kernel 2.4.20 to 4.15 and glibc 2.3.2 or later
Supported file systems
Acronis Backup can back up and recover the following file systems with the following limitations:
• ReFS - volume recovery without the volume resize capability. Supported in Windows Server 2012/2012 R2 only.
• ReiserFS3 - particular files cannot be recovered from disk backups located on Acronis Backup Storage Node
• ReiserFS4 - volume recovery without the volume resize capability; particular files cannot be recovered from disk backups located on Acronis Backup Storage Node
• XFS - volume recovery without the volume resize capability; particular files cannot be recovered from disk backups located on Acronis Backup Storage Node
• JFS - particular files cannot be recovered from disk backups located on Acronis Backup Storage Node
• Linux SWAP
Acronis Backup can back up and recover corrupted or non-supported file systems using the sector-by-sector approach.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I update the software ?
A. NO, provided official download links from Acronis servers are for version 11.7 build 44421. Update to the latest 11.7 builds 50230/50420 is not supportd due to changes in the license agreement (see below).
Q. Can I upgrade the software ?
A. NO, liᴄenᴄe keys in our offer were a part of a bulk purchase agreement and the changes to the agreement were made after the licenses were purchased which resulted in cessation of support for the newer builds and future upgrades.
Q. Is the official tech. support from Acronis included ?
A. NO, license keys are used as is, for installation on your machines only, and the support of any kind from Acronis is not included.
Limited support from us, regarding the installation and some basic functions is included. You are free to contact us should you encounter any issues and we will do our best to assist.
Q. Are the Linux components included ?
A. YES, provided are the official download links from Acronis servers for Linux components.
Q. Can I register the license key on my Acronis account ?
A. NO, these liᴄenᴄe keys were a part of the aforementioned bulk purchase agreement and the license key cannot be registered on your Acronis account.